So good with grilled steaks or barbequed chicken!
Make and share this Baked Vidalia Onions recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice and separate onions into rings.
- Cover with water and boil for 1 minute.
- Drain and put into a 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine egg, cream, salt and pepper and pour over onions.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
If you love onions like I do, you must make this! I used fat free half and half with very good results. I may have used more than 1/2 cup of cheese. ;) I think this would work with pretty much any cheese you like. Thanx for posting this. I loved it!