Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Ron from Worcester. If you can't find Vidalia onions any sweet onion will do. Make more than you think you need! This recipe can easily be doubles or tripled.
- 1 cup finely chopped vidalia onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix onions, mayonnaise, cheddar and Tabasco.
- Spread into small baking dish.
- Top with parmasan and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with assorted crackers.