Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
This has lots of swiss cheese in it.
Top Review by DixonPDX
This was wonderful! It was quick and easy, and everyone loved it. I prepared it according to directions, except that I microwaved it for 13 minutes instead of baking it because, as usual, I was running short of time. The surprise was that it developed a lovely golden crust in the microwave.
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups chopped vidalia onions
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine swiss cheese,onions and mayonnaise in a medium bowl,stirring well.
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased deep 1 quart baking dish,sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes or until onion is tender and mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve with crackers or french bread cubes.