Delicious Italian flavors; extra cheesy for my kids! Any steak will work in this recipe, although I use 1/2 inch thick butterflies. I use either purchased spaghetti sauce or homemade Italian tomato sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic salt and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- 2Beat egg with salt and pepper in a second bowl.
- 3Dip meat in egg, then coat well with crumbs.
- 4Place steaks on a plate and refrigerate 20 minutes to set crumbs.
- 5Preheat oven to 350 degrees; melt butter in a 9x13 pan till hot in oven.
- 6Add steaks to pan; bake 15-20 minutes.
- 7Flip steaks, spoon spaghetti sauce over the meat and bake another 15-20 minutes until meat is tender. (Time will vary depending on thickness of steaks).
- 8Top with mozzarella, baking 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Deer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Deer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Venison / Beef Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 847.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: