1 hr 5 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I love this recipe because you can substitute a lot of the ingredients for the full version or skinny version and they both taste equally great! Warning, you'll want to skip the crackers and eat it with a fork. yea, it's that good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups kraft reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 lb) can asparagus spear, drained, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container philadelphia cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1/2 cup kraft light mayonnaise
- 1PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- 2Reserve 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- 3Mix remaining 1-1/4 cups Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients until blended.
- 4SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 5BAKE 35 minute or until lightly browned. Serve hot with Snack Crackers or assorted cut-up vegetables.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Veggie Dip
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 56.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat parmesan cheese
cream cheese with chives and onions