Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I love this recipe because you can substitute a lot of the ingredients for the full version or skinny version and they both taste equally great! Warning, you'll want to skip the crackers and eat it with a fork. yea, it's that good.
- 1 1⁄2 cups kraft reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 1 (1 lb) can asparagus spear, drained, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) containerphiladelphia cream cheese with chives and onions
- 1⁄2 cup kraft light mayonnaise
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Mix remaining 1-1/4 cups Parmesan cheese and all remaining ingredients until blended.
- SPOON into 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- BAKE 35 minute or until lightly browned. Serve hot with Snack Crackers or assorted cut-up vegetables.
This was a great dip! I was hosting a party for friends of the family and this dip was a big hit for us. I used raw carrots, celery, green and red peppers, pita chips, bread pieces and potato chips for the dippers.
This turned out wonderful!! I ate left overs on pita bread with romaine lettuce as a sandwich. A nice twist on the usual spinach and artichoke type of dip. Very creamy and delicious. I used regular whipped cream cheese and light ranch dressing instead of mayo. Plus I added some chopped garlic and minced green onions to it also. Great dip V! Thanks!