Recipe by Sorrie Lue
A good friend gave me this recipe forever ago... It's a great way to use up your veggies or impress vegetarian guests. This recipe can easily be doubled for the whole family to enjoy.
Top Review by sylviaspisic
I love beans and I 've never made veggie burgers before. The mixture was really gooey so I just spooned the mixture onto a cookie sheet bake all of them and froze for later. They are great just as is.
- 158.51 ml white kidney beans
- 59.14 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml chopped carrot
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 1 eggs or 1 egg substitute
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray pan with cooking spray.
- Add chopped veggies and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Crush beans and mix in egg and bread crumbs.
- Spoon into 4 equal patties on a cookie sheet coated with non stick spray.
- Bake at 375 - 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Flip burgers and cook for another 10 - 15 minutes.