Recipe by CallMeBubbles, Dahling
Mmmm, comfort food! I love this topped with chopped onions. Kinda reminds me of Steak N Shakes chili spaghetti, but so much better! Oh, and it's vegetarian too.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 26 ounces fat free spaghetti sauce
- 15 ounces vegetarian chili
- 4 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- chopped onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain. While pasta cooks, mix sauce and next 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes.
- Coat a 13” x 9” baking dish with spray. Add pasta and top with sauce. (May be covered and refrigerated at this point. Bake 35 minutes or until heated).
- Bake at 375F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese. Top with onions if desired.