1/1 Photo of Baked Vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower "wings"
i haven't tried this yet. saving for safekeeping. i don't usually like cauliflower but this seems different enough to be tasty. i'm told this works fine with gluten-free flour and/or soy milk if desired. a cup of hot sauce seems like an awful lot to me. i'll probably start with less. i'd also like to incorporate jack cheese into this somehow but haven't figured it out yet. i'll adjust after i've tried it. i see no reason you couldn't do this with bbq sauce or whatever instead
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine the milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- 3Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- 4While the cauliflower is baking, combine your buffalo sauce and olive oil or margarine in a small bowl.
- 5Pour the hot sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and continue baking for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- 6Serve alongside blue cheese or ranch dressing and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Vegetarian Buffalo Cauliflower "wings"
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 72.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 8.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
buffalo wing sauce