Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I suggest cooking the potatoes for about fifteen minutes before throwing in the vegetables.
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, sliced
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
can also use
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt.
- Brush with olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Delicious! This was quick, easy and yummy. Can't get much better then that. Defiantly planning to make again.
I loved it! My mom loved it too. I made this for a family BBQ on the fourth. It was yummy :)
This is a great veggie dish. I precooked the potato as suggested and also some pumpkin which I added. The only thing I would change is the flavouring as the onion was a bit strong for my taste, but this method of doing vegetables is great.