Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I suggest cooking the potatoes for about fifteen minutes before throwing in the vegetables.
Make and share this Baked Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt.
- Brush with olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Delicious! This was quick, easy and yummy. Can't get much better then that. Defiantly planning to make again.
I loved it! My mom loved it too. I made this for a family BBQ on the fourth. It was yummy :)
This is a great veggie dish. I precooked the potato as suggested and also some pumpkin which I added. The only thing I would change is the flavouring as the onion was a bit strong for my taste, but this method of doing vegetables is great.