Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
simple, healthy, easy and delicious!
Make and share this Baked Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion, cut into 6 large chunks
- 1 boiled potato, cut into 6 large chunks
- 1 large tomato, cut into 6 large chunks
- 1⁄2 red capsicums or 1⁄2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shelled green peas
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons eggless diet mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- mix all the ingredients well and bake in a hot oven at 250 degrees celcius for twenty minutes. stir and bake again for twenty minutes.
- serve hot.
- a lot of variations are possible. you can add or remove flavorings and vegetables.