Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great side to a nice steak, very colourful, flavoursome & simple to make too! You could add eggplant to this also but I don't like so it's not included in my recipe.
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 yellow capsicum, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- Place all vegetables in an ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder & Italian Herbs, mix well to coat vegetables.
- Bake at 170.c for approx 1 hour until vegetables are tender, check after 1/2 hour and stir to ensure even browning.
- If your vegetables are particularly juicy you may need to drain a bit of liquid off half way through cooking.
We really enjoyed this thanks Mandy. I made the whole recipe for the two of us but reduced the oil to three teaspoons of lemon infused olive oil. I didn't have a yellow capsicum, so used a big red and medium green one and a large zucc. I used 2 ripe regular tomatoes cut into a largish dice and they worked fine. Russ and I love eggplant, but the tiny supermarket here in town didn't have any. We didn't miss it at all. I seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and tossed through some shredded basil before serving. I made this again in the same week but as we had a vegetarian eating with us, I also crumbled over some feta cheese at the end. Yummo.
Pretty tasty... I am trying to eat more vegetables and this is a great start to doing that! Thanks for sharing this recipe!
This recipe was fantastic. My husband actually told me not to lose this one. Thanks.