1/3 Photos of Baked Vanilla Peaches
I am looking forward to summer to try this recipe from Womans Day out !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven to 160 C.
- 2Grease small baking dish with the butter.
- 3Cut a cross in the bottom of each peach.
- 4Place cross side up in dish.
- 5Top each peach with vanilla seeds.
- 6Drizzle evenly with honey.
- 7Pour wine into dish around peaches.
- 8Bake 45 minutes or till tender.
- 9Serve with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Vanilla Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 94.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: