Recipe by katew
I am looking forward to summer to try this recipe from Womans Day out !
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Wonderful recipe - the peaches were absolutely delicious! The honey and vanilla really complimented the peaches and the white wine really added a great taste. Will definitely be making them again. Made for Everyday is a Food Holiday, October, 2011.
- 50 g butter
- 4 peaches
- 1 vanilla bean, halved, seeds scraped
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 300 ml white wine
- ice cream, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 160 C.
- Grease small baking dish with the butter.
- Cut a cross in the bottom of each peach.
- Place cross side up in dish.
- Top each peach with vanilla seeds.
- Drizzle evenly with honey.
- Pour wine into dish around peaches.
- Bake 45 minutes or till tender.
- Serve with ice cream.