1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter, cut in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter, add to above
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons ice water
- 1Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
- 2Using a pastry blender or 2 knives,cut in butter until evenly distributed and mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- 3With a fork, lightly mix in sugar, egg and enough ice water to make a dough.
- 4Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
- 5Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350f.
- 7On a floured surface, roll out dough to fit a 10-in flan tin with a removable bottom.
- 8Place dough in tin without stretching.
- 9** FILLING **
- 10Beat cream cheese, oil, sugar, egg yolks, cornstarch, vanilla and milk in alarge bowl until smooth.
- 11Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- 12Pour into pastry shell.
- 13Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 14Turn off oven.
- 15Let cheesecake cool in oven with door open slightly.
- 16Remove cooled cheesecake from tin and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Vanilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.1
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 28.9 g
- Cholesterol 235.7 mg
- Sodium 406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g