1/1 Photo of Baked Turkey Thighs in Wine-Herbs
1 hr 30 mins
Laurawombat Garcia's Note:
Tender, moist turkey flavored with rosemary, thyme and bay leaf--a crowd-Pleaser. Original recipe by Earl Peyroux.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and pepper the turkey thighs.
- 2Sprinkle with oil and place in baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- 3Sauté potatoes in butter and 1 tsp oil for 15 minutes, turning frequently.
- 4Baste turkey with white wine.
- 5Add rosemary, bay leaves and thyme.
- 6Add sautéed potatoes around turkey and return to oven. Continue baking another 20 minutes.
- 7Pour the cooking fluid into a measuring cup. Remove excess fat and serve turkey with sauce on the side for dipping or pour some over turkey.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Turkey Thighs in Wine-Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.7
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: