Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
One from my collection.
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- sesame seeds
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the turkey, pepperoni, cheeses, onion, celery, mayonnaise,salt and pepper.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a
- 14 x 11-inch rectangle. Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Spread the filling lengthwise on the center third of the rectangle,leaving 1/2 on each end. Cut 10 equal strips on each side of the rectangle. Twist once and pinch the ends together. Press each end of the loaf together and fold under.
- Mix the egg white and water, brush on the dough and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown and the dough is cooked all the way through. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.