1 hr 20 mins
Stop eating beef a while ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Dice up the onion, red and green peppers and garlic. Put aside.
- 3In a large bowl, season ground turkey with the salt and cayenne pepper. Mix with your hands for even distribution.
- 4Add diced garlic to the meat.
- 5Add egg and mix with hands again.
- 6Add the breadcrumbs and mix with hands for the last time.
- 7Take chunks of the meat and ball them into whatever size you want.
- 8On a baking sheet lined with foil (non-stick), place the meatballs.
- 9Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil on meatballs.
- 10Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, until brown.
- 11Bring water to a boil. Boil Spaghetti for 12 minutes.
- 12Heat a skillet and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- 13Cook diced onions and peppers till tender.
- 14Add jar of pasta sauce to simmer for 5-7 minutes. Turn off fire.
- 15Strain pasta when done. And put aside too cool.
- 16When meatballs are done baking, add them to the sauce.
- 17Serve with the spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 142.5 mg
- Sodium 698.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: