Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Stop eating beef a while ago.
Make and share this Baked Turkey Meatballs and Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Dice up the onion, red and green peppers and garlic. Put aside.
- In a large bowl, season ground turkey with the salt and cayenne pepper. Mix with your hands for even distribution.
- Add diced garlic to the meat.
- Add egg and mix with hands again.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix with hands for the last time.
- Take chunks of the meat and ball them into whatever size you want.
- On a baking sheet lined with foil (non-stick), place the meatballs.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of oil on meatballs.
- Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes, until brown.
- Bring water to a boil. Boil Spaghetti for 12 minutes.
- Heat a skillet and add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Cook diced onions and peppers till tender.
- Add jar of pasta sauce to simmer for 5-7 minutes. Turn off fire.
- Strain pasta when done. And put aside too cool.
- When meatballs are done baking, add them to the sauce.
- Serve with the spaghetti.