Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was given to me by my mother in law who was a great cook (is now deceased). Very good.
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn chips
- Mix all ingredients together except corn chips.
- Pour into 9 x 13 casserole and top with corn chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.