1/1 Photo of Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichangas - Weight Watchers
Rhiannon Deux's Note:
5 points a serving. Ridiculously easy. Great with a black bean and corn salad (not included in points.) PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS 9 POINTS WITH THE NEW WEIGHT WATCHERS !!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- cooking spray (2 sprays)
- 1/2 lb uncooked ground turkey breast
- 16 ounces canned fat-free refried beans
- 1 3/4 cups salsa
- 4 1/2 ounces canned green chili peppers, mild, drained and diced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 8 large burrito-size wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Coat a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Add turkey to skillet and cook over medium-high heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Drain any excess liquid from pan and then add beans, 1 3/4 cups of salsa, chili peppers, chili powder and scallions. Cook until heated through, about 3 minutes; stir in cheese.
- 3Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil; warm in oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Assemble chimichangas by spooning about 1/2 cup of turkey mixture onto each tortilla; fold in sides and roll up.
- 5Place chimichangas in prepared baking dish. Bake uncovered until tortillas are crisp and browned, about 20 minutes. Serve each topped with 2 Tbsp of salsa and 1 Tbsp of sour cream.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Turkey and Jack Cheese Chimichangas - Weight Watchers
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 1346.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 21.7 g