Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
recipe from Bill Granger
Make and share this Baked Tuna Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 180 g arborio rice
- 375 ml chicken stock
- 400 g roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (185 g) tuna, in spring water
- 3 zucchini, finely sliced
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, finely chopped fresh
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat an ovenproof dish (with a lid) over a medium heat with oil. Add onion, garlic and sea salt and stir for five minutes, or until the onion is soft.
- Add the rice to the dish and stir for another minute.
- Add the stock and the chopped tomatoes and bring to simmering point. Stir in the tuna and zucchinis and season with black pepper.
- Cover the dish, transfer to the oven and bake the risotto for 30 minutes, or until cooked.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with parmesan if desired.