Recipe by Tish
Microwave meal for those dinners when you really don't have the time to think! Found on the back of chow mein noodles. Posted in response to a request
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chow mein noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a deep, 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, melt 2 Tbs butter or margarine in microwave Add celery, onion and green pepper to melted butter.
- Heat, uncovered, in until vegetables are tender Combine remaining ingredients except 1/3 cup chow mein noodles with vegetables.
- Blend well.
- Top with 1/3 cup of chow mein noodles.
- Heat in Microwave, uncovered, 10 minutes or until sauce bubbles.