A delicious dish for lunch or a light dinner that can be made from pantry staples. Serve with your favourite tomato salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish (you can use sweet pickle relish if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I use old cheddar or Tex-Mex blend)
- 1In a bowl, mix the tuna, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper.
- 2Spoon 3/4 cup onto the centre of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- 3Fold the bottom edge over the filling, then the sides; roll up.
- 4Bake, seam side down, on a small greased rimmed baking sheet in a 400 degree F oven until golden and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tuna Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 1004.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat tortillas