Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious dish for lunch or a light dinner that can be made from pantry staples. Serve with your favourite tomato salsa.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup dill pickle relish (you can use sweet pickle relish if preferred)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 large whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I use old cheddar or Tex-Mex blend)
- In a bowl, mix the tuna, celery, green onions, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spoon 3/4 cup onto the centre of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
- Fold the bottom edge over the filling, then the sides; roll up.
- Bake, seam side down, on a small greased rimmed baking sheet in a 400 degree F oven until golden and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
Loved this, as did two house-guests at the time. I prepared it during breakfast and it sat in the fridge until I was absolutely ready to cook it ... gave me lots more 'face-time" with our guests. I served it with a green salad from our patio garden ; )