1/1 Photo of Baked Tuna Burger
This is a baked tuna burger I made with what I had on hand at the time. It's a lovely and crispy burger, and you can substitute or add whatever you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together tuna, ricotta cheese, spring onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice and season with pepper and salt.
- 2Cut the hamburger buns in half, separating top from bottom. Scoop out some of the bread from inside the buns (top and bottom) to make room for the tuna mixture.
- 3Fill the buns with the tuna mixture and place both halves back together. Wrap the bun in tin foil and place in a moderate oven (180 degrees Celsius) for 15-20 minutes.
- 4To serve, cut the buns in half from the top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tuna Burger
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 284.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: