Recipe by Gingerbear
This is a different but wonderful appetizer.
Top Review by Wendy G
These are absolutely delicious. I'm serving them for supper tonight, with two cold salads. A very nice, light and easy to make dish. I made it even lower sodium by using no sodium dry chicken broth in place of the poultry seasoning. Yummy. Thanks so much for a great recipe.
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter