Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is from the Food Network. The crust is amazing. I love new ways to prepare fresh fish and this is very good.
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 (8 ounce) trout fillets
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, cheese and parsley in medium bowl.
- Rub each fillet with lemon juice.
- Coat fillets evenly in bread crumb mixture.
- Place fillets on baking pan lined with waxed or parchment paper.
- Drizzle olive oil over fillets.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until fillets are cooked through.