From Carolina Country Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 trout, dressed (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- lemon wedge
- 1Sprinkle the trout with salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2Combine parsley and the next 6 ingredients in a small bowl and stir.
- 4Stuff half of herb mixture in each fish cavity.
- 5Place fish in buttered 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish and dot the fish with butter.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 7Garnish with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Trout With Fresh Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.8
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.6 mg
- Sodium 89.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 33.5 g