Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Very easy, very fast. Kids love to help with these and I get asked for the recipe everywhere I take them. The ingredients are kind of a baseline for your own methods. I usually make several packages of tortillas at once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush tortilla with melted margarine.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Cut into strips or wedges.
- Repeat until you've used all the tortillas.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for 6-8 minutes, watch very carefully they burn easy.