Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something healthy to dip if you want to put down the potato chips and butter crackers.
- 1 (12 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place in a single layer on cooking sheet (s).
- Combine oil and lime juice in a mister and spray each wedge to slighly moisten.
- Combine cumin and chili powder and sprinkle on wedges.
- Bake 7 minutes at 350°F, rotate pan (s) and bake approximately 7 minutes more, until crisp but not brown.
I skipped the spices (I'll add them for round two - once I buy a lime!), but found the bake time to be too long. My chips came out brown and almost burnt. Maybe 5 and 5 for a total bake time of 10 minutes rather than 14?
I used to deep fry my chips....this is so simple, and so much healthier! I love recipes like this! O, and is tasty:)