Baked Tortilla Beef Stack
- Preheat Oven to 200*c.
- Heat Oil in a large heavy-based pan, cook onion until tender, then add mince and cook until well browned.
- Add 2/3 of the salsa and sprinkle taco seasoning mix over meat. Stir, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Brush a 29cm x 23cm lasagne-type dish with oil. Place a little of the meat sauce in the base, top with tortillas, then layer more meat sauce, spinach and tortillas.
- Spread remaining salsa over tortillas. Grate and sprinkle with cheese and bake gor 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Allow to stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve with a green salad.