Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Dinner in No Time, this sounds simple and good.
- 510.29 g refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 907.18 g spaghetti sauce
- 368.54 g minced clams, drained
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 283.49 g containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine tortellini, spaghetti sauce, clams and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into spray-coated dish.
- Spoon alfredo sauce over top; cover with foil.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
This was one of the easiest recipes I've done, and the proof that it was delicious was that there was nothing left to put away. It's going to be put with my work-night list of recipes.