- 510.29 g refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 907.18 g spaghetti sauce
- 368.54 g minced clams, drained
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 283.49 g containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray 12x8-inch (2-quart) baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In large bowl, combine tortellini, spaghetti sauce, clams and Parmesan cheese; mix well.
- Spoon into spray-coated dish.
- Spoon alfredo sauce over top; cover with foil.
- Bake at 425 for 25 minutes.
- Uncover; bake an additional 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.