Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great appetizer. You could also use cheese filled tortellini and use as a side dish.
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh meat-filled tortellini, freshly cooked and drained
- Mix soy sauce and sesame oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Add warm tortellini and turn gently to coat.
- Cover, refrigerate until read to bake, up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Spread tortellini on foil and bake until edges are golden brown (approx 15 min.).
- Serve warm.