- 4 large tomatoes, halved, hollowed
- 3 cups orzo pasta, Cooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons basil or 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees or grill
- Halve and hollow tomatoes, place in a baking dish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients except the cheese together in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Carefully stuff the tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve.