1/1 Photo of Baked Tomatoes With Garlic (Tomates'a La Provencale)
Looking for something to use up a few fresh tomatoes, and this surfaced. Have yet to try it but am posting it for the Zaar World tour. Would be perfect with roast meat or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Cut tomatoes in half crosswise amd place on foil lined baking sheet.
- 3Mix crumbs, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4Spoon over the tomato halves.
- 5Drizzle generously with olive oil.
- 6Bake at top of oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- 7Serve at once, garnished with parsley.
- 8Can be made ahead and baked quickly while you are carving the meat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tomatoes With Garlic (Tomates'a La Provencale)
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g