- 1⁄2 cup finely ground nuts, like pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 2 large tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh lump crabmeat, well drained
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the ground nuts on a plate. Coat both sides of the tomato halves with cooking spray. Dip the cut sides into the nuts to coat well. Place the tomatoes, cut side up, on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the crab meat, cheese, olivess, mushrooms, parsley, garlic, oregano, and basil. Evening divide the crab mixture among the tomatoes. Bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubb4lly.