Baked Tomatoes Stuffed With Chicken and Spinach
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium saucepan, cook onion in 1/4 cup water over medium heat until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, flour and bouillon; stir until smooth. Add to onion.
- Cook and stir until mixture thickens. Add cheese and remove from heat. Stir until cheese melts. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce bowl, combine chicken, spinach and 1 cup sauce; mix well and stuff tomatoes.
- Place in a 8 by 8 inch baking dish; pour 1/2 cup water around tomatoes.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, until hot. Serve with remaining sauce.