1/7 Photos of Baked Tomatoes
1 hr 10 mins
Delicious side dish from Canadian Living mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each tomato lengthwise into 6 wedges.
- 2In bowl, toss tomato wedges with half of each of the oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Arrange tomatoes, cut side up in 13x9 inch glass baking dish, roast in 400f degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley and remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- 5Remove tomatoes from oven, sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- 6Roast until bread crumb mixture is golden, about 20 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with cheese, if using and return to oven for another 5 minutes, until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 788.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 10.6 g