Delicious side dish from Canadian Living mag.
Make and share this Baked Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut each tomato lengthwise into 6 wedges.
- In bowl, toss tomato wedges with half of each of the oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange tomatoes, cut side up in 13x9 inch glass baking dish, roast in 400f degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley and remaining oil, salt and pepper.
- Remove tomatoes from oven, sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Roast until bread crumb mixture is golden, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, if using and return to oven for another 5 minutes, until cheese melts.