Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
one of my favourites! tastes a lot like bruschetta! great served with bbq'd salmon or pork chops or with eggs benedict!
- 6 large tomatoes, firm
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄3 cup corn flake crumbs
- slice tops off tomatoes and scoop out the pulp.
- set asice shells.
- mix tomato pulp with rest of ingredients.
- carefully stuff mixture into shells.
- dot with butter.
- bake in buttered baking dish at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.