Recipe by Tish
This is one of my adopted children. Fast and easy. Definitely a good way to use that garden zucchini!
- 1 (26 ounce) jarprepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray 3 quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, broth zucchini, rice and mushrooms in prepared dish.
- Bake covered, 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir casserole.
- Cover and bake 15-20 minutes more or until rice is tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.