Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very tasty and a great way to get your kids to eat fish!
Make and share this Baked Tomato-Mozzarella Fish recipe from Food.com.
- 6 fish fillets, freshwater works best
- 15 ounces tomato sauce or 2 chopped tomatoes
- 200 g mozzarella cheese
- 1 green pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper or 1 teaspoon chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Place fish filets in a baking dish.
- Saute onion, pepper and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomato or tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minute.
- Season with herbs and pepper.
- Pour sauce over fish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes in a 350 degree oven.