Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
delicous way to easy tofu
Make and share this Baked Tofu With Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In medium bowl combine soy sauce, sesame oil, and fresh ginger , this is the marinade.
- weigh down the tofu between 2 paper towels and press out the water for about 10 mins,
- Dry the tofu well and slice into 1/2 inch Cubes.
- Toss gentily into the marinade and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Pre heat oven to 450.
- Arrange the tofu in a baking dish in a single layer.
- bake for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile make the basting sauce by combining
- 1/2 tsp chile/garlic sauce.
- 1 tablespoon Chunky Natural Peanut Butter.
- 2 T Dry Sherry.
- take the tofu out of the oven . cool slightly to work with.
- toss the tofu gentily in the above chilie/garlic/peanut butter/sherry Mixture.
- then bake again for another 10 mins.
- Serve at room temperature.