Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came up with recipe after reading all of the posts on baked tofu at www.vegweb.com, I had to try this stuff. This is one of my favorite sandwiches now! Easy delicious lunch.
- 1⁄2 block smoke and fire herb baked tofu, sliced
- 2 slices reduced-fat white bread
- mayonnaise (I used fat free)
- spicy mustard
- 1 red bell pepper
- tomatoes, slices
- 1⁄4 cup earthbound farms mixed baby greens
- Wash the red bell pepper and cut in half horizontally.
- Dicard seeds.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet (skin side up) in a 500 degree oven.
- Bake until the pepper's skin in blakened, set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Peel off charred skin.
- Slather one piece of bread with nayonaise and other with spicy mustard.
- Layer the sandwich with tomato slices, salad blend, half bell pepper, and tofu slices.
- Bon apetit!