Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is my goal to see more tofu recipes on zaar. Here is another! Simple and healthy.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Cut the tofu into 3/4" cubes.
- Blot with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Combine wheat germ, cornmeal, and seasoned salt in mixing bowl.
- Add the tofu chunks and stir gently until coated.
- Place tofu on a slightly oiled non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring and turning once or twice until tofu is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce (I like marinara).
Thanks for an easy tofu nugget recipe! Keep 'em coming.
These are very bland on their own, but I imagine they aren't meant to be eaten plain. I made them to use in salads (I use a peanut sauce for my dressing), and they are a wonderful addition. I used low-fat tofu and I pressed it first for a couple of hours. Thanks for the recipe.