Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is my goal to see more tofu recipes on zaar. Here is another! Simple and healthy.
Make and share this Baked Tofu Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Cut the tofu into 3/4" cubes.
- Blot with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Combine wheat germ, cornmeal, and seasoned salt in mixing bowl.
- Add the tofu chunks and stir gently until coated.
- Place tofu on a slightly oiled non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring and turning once or twice until tofu is golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce (I like marinara).
Thanks for an easy tofu nugget recipe! Keep 'em coming.
These are very bland on their own, but I imagine they aren't meant to be eaten plain. I made them to use in salads (I use a peanut sauce for my dressing), and they are a wonderful addition. I used low-fat tofu and I pressed it first for a couple of hours. Thanks for the recipe.