It is my goal to see more tofu recipes on zaar. Here is another! Simple and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 2Cut the tofu into 3/4" cubes.
- 3Blot with paper towels to remove excess water.
- 4Combine wheat germ, cornmeal, and seasoned salt in mixing bowl.
- 5Add the tofu chunks and stir gently until coated.
- 6Place tofu on a slightly oiled non-stick baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes, stirring and turning once or twice until tofu is golden brown.
- 8Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce (I like marinara).
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tofu Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.6
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 62.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 43.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: