Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Modified from Conveniently Vegan.
- 2 (10 ounce) bags frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) packages low-fat tofu
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and cook spinach according to package.
- Place cooked spinach in a food processor cup and add the remaining ingredients. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into a nonstick pan. Bake for 50 minutes. Allow to cool, and serve.
Reminds me of Stouffer's spinach souffle, sans cost, fat, and guilt. I steamed 20 oz of fresh spinach, and I used an 8" x 8" baking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray because I don't have a non-stick pan that's ovensafe at 450 degrees. Next time I'll add a few drops of hot pepper sauce.