1/1 Photo of Baked Tofu and Bok Choy
This is a very simple Chinese dish that doesn't require many ingredients. You can add other vegetables such as mushrooms and bamboo shoots as well. I suggest serving this dish with cooked quinoa or brown rice. Please also visit my blog, www.innerharmonynytrition.com, for more gluten-free, healthy recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a sauté pan. Sauté ginger and garlic.
- 2Add bok choy and place julienned carrot and sliced tofu on top of bok choy.
- 3In a small bowl, mix 2 Tbsp of water, oyster sauce and tamari and pour over the vegetables and tofu.
- 4Cover and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- 5(Optional) Sprinkle some crushed red pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tofu and Bok Choy
Serving Size: 1 (347 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 652.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 10.5 g