- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (important that its balsamic, no substitute!)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger (yes really this much)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- tofu, cut into pcs
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tofu into about half inch slices. Place on nonstick baking tray so they are pretty crowded.
- Pour over them the yummy soy sauce.
- marinade. No need to pre-marinate. (I MARINATED IN THE REFRIGERATOR APPROX 75MIN).
- Bake for about 1/2 hour at 400.
- degrees F. (I BAKE 350º - 30MIN ONLY).
- Its crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside and delicious.