Recipe by Anna Haines
I got this recipe from Taste of Home magazine and made a few switches, This recipe is simple and easy. Because it is baked and not fried it is healthier and it tastes even better!
- 6 ounces meat ravioli
- 1 (6 ounce) bagitalian seasoned croutons
- 1 (16 ounce) jar fat-free Italian salad dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- cook ravioli as instructed on bag-let set for 10 minute.
- pour crutons in a plastic bag and crush them.
- Put crushed crutons in a bowl.
- pour salad dressing in a bowl.
- dip ravioli in salad dressing- cover completely.
- dip ravioli in crumbs-cover completely.
- put on baking pan with foil and cooking spray.
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until well browned.