1/1 Photo of Baked Tilapia With White Wine and Herbs
Columbus Foodie's Note:
Recipe is from the American Tilapia Association
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Arrange the Tilapia side by side in a lightly oiled roasting tin or ovenproof dish.
- 3Pour over the wine, then sprinkle over the chopped garlic, most of the herbs, the salad onions and seasoning to taste.
- 4Place half the butter on each fish. Cover with a sheet of lightly oiled foil, seal in the fish.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees F, for 30-35 minutes.
- 6Transfer the Tilapia to a serving dish and keep warm.
- 7Pour the juices into a pan, stir in the blended cornflour and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 8Stir in the creme fraiche, pour over and serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining herbs.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Tilapia With White Wine and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 49.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: