Recipe is from the American Tilapia Association
Make and share this Baked Tilapia With White Wine and Herbs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the Tilapia side by side in a lightly oiled roasting tin or ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the wine, then sprinkle over the chopped garlic, most of the herbs, the salad onions and seasoning to taste.
- Place half the butter on each fish. Cover with a sheet of lightly oiled foil, seal in the fish.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees F, for 30-35 minutes.
- Transfer the Tilapia to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Pour the juices into a pan, stir in the blended cornflour and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the creme fraiche, pour over and serve immediately, sprinkled with the remaining herbs.